Saturday, March 22, 2008

Train Trip to Moscow

Another train trip through the night. I did not leave until 10:45 and would arrive in Moscow at 6:00 am. It was hard to say good-bye to my new friends. They have been so good to me and when will I get a chance to see them again?
I shared a coupe with three other women. It amazes me that they come dressed in professional clothes, change into sweats, hang up their clothes very carefully and fall right to sleep. In the morning, they dress in their professional clothes and look as if they are ready for work. I haven't managed the "look like I am ready for work" technique.
I think it would be fun to travel across the country in a Russian train.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Cindy, you can't imagine, how hard it was to say good-bye to you! Both Nina and I couldn't help crying and we really bursted into tears! What does it mean "When will I get a chance to see them again"? You promissed to come back! We are waiting for you! We love you very much! (Masha)