Monday, March 3, 2008

An Interesting Start

North Dakota weather - you've got to love it. I am sitting in a Super 8 Hotel room tonight in Fargo. My plane leaves from Fargo at 10:45 tomorrow and it's supposed to snow tonight. The Interstate between Fargo and Grand Forks was closed last night because of blowing snow and ice, so we decided not to chance missing the flight in the morning. Mark dropped me off and headed on down to Iowa to visit his mother - I'll catch a taxi in the morning. Packing was a challenge - I always tend to take too much. Hopefully, they will let me on the plane.
Tomorrow I fly to Chicago and then to Washington DC. I will meet seven other teachers at the meetings in Washington and will fly with them to Moscow Wednesday night. WE will spend time at the Embassy and then head to different cities. I have an eight hour train ride to get to Nizhny.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I got you set in my bloglines. Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Good Luck!

Matt W